Elturel

Once an independent cityElturel later in 1479 served as the capital of Elturgard.

The city is situated atop a cliff, dominating the River Chionthar. After the Spellplague, a small pocket of plagueland appeared a few miles south of the city.

The city itself is split into two districts: the High District and the Dock District.

A shining orb known as the Companion hangs over the city although only the High Observer truly knew if this was a blessing of Amaunator. The orb produces light that is painful to undead, and could be seen from virtually anywhere within Elturgard.

Elturel

Tyranny of Dragons rmac1504 rmac1504